Wednesday, June 22, 2011

At my Best When I Can't Take it Easy

Life is hard
but it gets harder
time flys by
then you go bye
love gets you high
lost love leaves you low
These are the things in life that you need to know
you can do good, love strong and be the Shit
A Day later the one you love will cover you with spit
Life is a game
so step yo game up
I keep my thoughts half full like the Henny in my cup
while you live do you just don't fuck it up
my life been up and down
I can't pretend
I thought more than once it was the end
been put me in tight spots
Now a days I call the shots
Clowns call me Mr. Take Yo B-Z
scared to death cuz
I'm at my best when I can't take it easy

No comments:

Post a Comment